Explore some of the best and most iconic world heritage sites the UK has to offer in this exciting new edition of MONOPOLY: The Lakes! Relax with a stunning view of Aira Force before hopping on the Stagecoach bus to explore Lakeland's rich history. Take in some superb views from Beatrix Potter's hilltop home, explore the home of William Wordsworth at Rydal Mount and Gardens, and see the world's largest colouring pencil at the Derwent Pencil Museum. Climb the fells or set sail on Coniston Water before taking on a treetop hike at Brockhole on Windermere. Grab George Romney's Kendal Mint Cake - the world's first energy bar! - and fuel up before conquering the Wainwrights and setting a tough new record for the Bob Graham round. Then relax with a hot brew in your Herdy mug. It's time to roll the dice, scale the heights of Scafell and take the ferry across England's largest stretch of water.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – The Lakes!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Scafell Pike, Wray Castle and Windermere – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: