To play or not to play - that is the question! Welcome to Stratford-Upon-Avon MONOPOLY, where all the town's a stage and all the men and women are merely players. Ring up the curtain in the place where it all began for the world's most iconic playwright at Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall, followed by a family friendly visit to Tudor World. Continue your voyage to the vintage cafe The Fourteas before a trip to the iconic Royal Shakespeare Theatre, where you can enjoy a guided tour or simply enjoy the view from the beautiful rooftop restaurant. As you enter the final act, you will encounter the educational gems of Stratford, before giving a standing ovation to Shakespeare's Birthplace; inside this beautiful half-timbered house you can learn about the Bard's family life, examine rare artefacts and even enjoy some live theatre. So roll the dice and remember this Shakespearean tip - if thou wilt lend thine money, lend it rather to thine enemy, who thou mayst with better face exact the penalty. Order your limited edition copy of the World's best board game today!
- The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Tudor World, Anne Hathaway's House or Shakespeare's Birth Place - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905028387
Product Item Code: 028387
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+