MONOPOLY, the great property trading board game finds its home in the resort town of Scarborough, Yorkshire's most famous seaside town. Start your journey high up on Oliver's Mount, before heading into town to absorb some local history at the Art Gallery and Rotunda Museum. If you're more of a sports fan than a culture vulture, you can take your pick of rugby, cricket or football. You'll be spoilt for choice in the evening for entertainment with the Open Air Theatre and Stephen Joseph Theatre offering something different for all tastes. A trip to Scarborough wouldn't be complete without fish & chips at the harbour and what better way to round it off than a trip to Scarborough Castle.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY – Scarborough Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the exciting sights of Scarborough including Anne Bronte’s grave and Peasholm Park, and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Scarborough Castle, Open Air Theatre, or even Scarborough R.U.F.C. - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in beach huts and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family.
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905035378
Product Item Code: 035378
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+