Salford Monopoly Board Game
Promo: Free Shipping on all orders over £10
The City of Salford is a metropolitan borough that lies at the heart of Greater Manchester. With a rich history and bustling culture, Salford is known and loved for a number of notable landmarks, like Salford Cathedral, Salford Quays (previously the Manchester Docks, which Queen Victoria opened in 1894!) and Salford’s own Museum & Art Gallery — not to mention the Salford Red Devils rugby team! Now you can own a little piece of Salford’s history in this new edition of MONOPOLY, that’s sure to entertain visitors and locals alike. Travel to Ordsall Hall for some sightseeing, and stop off at Salford’s finest education facilities for a quick lesson. Go to a show at the world-famous Lowry Theatre and stroll around Peel Park. Invest in houses and hotels, then watch the rent come pouring in! Stay sharp — because there’s only room at the top for one. Trade your way to success — you can own it all!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you a beautiful new Salford edition of MONOPOLY!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Saint Philips Chapel, University of Salford and Salford Lads Club – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905045629
Product Item Code: WM01882-EN1-6
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+