Step into the home of the legendary rock band The Beatles in this special Liverpool edition of MONOPOLY. As well as its reputation for incredible music, Liverpool is a hub of history, industry and innovation - and you can own everything from Penny Lane to the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine if the dice falls your way. Your quest for success begins at Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, and you’ll pass Anfield and Aintree, the Georgian Quarter and the University of Liverpool as you proceed. The utilities and modes of transport in the game feature local services, and many spaces are inspired by popular local businesses for an authentic and modern experience. Will you be the first to claim the Beatles Statue or St George’s Hall? Featuring an array of local photography, there’s plenty to enjoy within this special edition of MONOPOLY, whether you’re a hardened property-dealing pro, or are only just learning the rules. So roll the dice, play tactically and you too could own Strawberry Fields forever!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Liverpool
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite Liverpudlian sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to the Museum of Liverpool, Sefton Park and The Three Graces – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905036801
Product Item Code: WM00107-EN1-6
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+