Pay a visit to the fashionable spa town of Harrogate in this special edition of MONOPOLY. Harrogate is renowned for its rich mineral waters, intricate history and memorable landmarks and attractions - all of which can be yours, if you can strike a deal.
Explore some of Harrogate’s most beloved features, from Valley Gardens to the Harrogate Flower Show, the Pump Museum and the famous Bettys tea rooms. Each location has been specially selected for its local interest and universal appeal.
The utilities and modes of transport in the game feature local services, and many spaces are inspired by popular local businesses for an authentic and modern experience. Who will be the first to claim Stockeld Park for their own? Maybe Harrogate Railway Station will bring you a step closer to success.
Featuring stunning and authentic photography from the local area, there’s plenty to enjoy whether you’re a seasoned MONOPOLY expert or a first-time player. So grab a cup of tea, roll the dice and seek your fortune!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Harrogate
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite North Yorkshire sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Harrogate Theatre, the Pump Museum and Bettys – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: