MONOPOLY, the great property trading board game, finds its home in the coastal town of Falmouth. Journey around the gameboard and explore locations including the charming Gyllyngdune Gardens, multi-award winning National Maritime Museum Cornwall, or the Prince of Wales Pier - perfect for an evening walk. Don't forget to stop off at Gyllyngvase Beach to relax and get a little tan. After a long day at the beach, you can stop by Gylly Beach Cafe, and then maybe have a walk in the beautiful Kimberley Park. All this and more is featured on the Falmouth MONOPOLY board!
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY - Falmouth Edition
- Choose your favourite bespoke seaside token, tour the beautiful sights of Falmouth, including Pendennis Castle and Gyllyngvase Beach and then accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Falmouth Town Football Club, A&P Group, Prince of Wales Pier, or even the Princess Pavilion - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in beach huts and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family.
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: