Colchester Monopoly Board Game
Promo: Free Shipping on all orders over £10
As Britain's oldest recorded town, Colchester boasts a colourful history dating back over 2000 years, from Roman temples to Victorian halls. However, the town is far from ancient history - with countless places to eat, drink and shop, it is also a thriving cultural hub, now immortalised by this special edition of MONOPOLY! Walk on the wild side with over 260 species at Colchester Zoo, or check what's on the programme at the Mercury Theatre. If it's retail therapy you're after, head over to Fenwick, or if you're in the mood for some pampering, why not book in a rejuvenating massage at Moors Health & Beauty Salon? Traverse the board to discover historical landmarks such as the majestic Augustinian convent St. Botolph's Priory and the picturesque streets of the Dutch Quarter, both fine examples of the town's rich and impressive heritage. As you turn the final corner, the talismanic Jumbo Water Tower stands before you in all its glory! All these and many more are up for grabs, so locate your favourite hotspots, roll the dice and get ready to play the Colchester edition of MONOPOLY. Order your limited edition copy of the World's best board game today!
- The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Colchester
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to The Roman Circus, Colchester Zoo or Colchester Castle Museum - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905028332
Product Item Code: 028332
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+