Take a trip to the Granite City in this special Aberdeen edition of MONOPOLY. Aberdeen is renowned for its incredible architecture and vibrant culture, and now its most famous locations feature in one of the most popular board games around.
Take a tour of Aberdeen’s most beloved landmarks, from the Torry Battery to Union Park, Aberdeen Art Gallery and Marischal College, the second largest granite building in the world! Each location has been specially chosen for its local significance and rich history.
The utilities and modes of transport in the game feature local services, and many spaces are inspired by popular local businesses for an authentic and modern experience. Will you be the first to claim Aberdeen beach for your own? Or maybe you’ve got your eye on Aberdeen FC…
The local flavour is what really makes this edition of MONOPOLY so special, and there’s plenty to enjoy whether you’re a longtime fan of the game or a brand-new player. Choose from 6 unique tokens, roll the dice and seek your fortune!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Aberdeen
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite local sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Castlegate, Duthie Park and Robert Gordon’s College – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: