Pay a visit to Shrewsbury, the county town of Shropshire, in this special edition of MONOPOLY. Shrewsbury is renowned for its proximity to the River Severn, as well as its fascinating historical sites like Shrewsbury Abbey, and memorable landmarks and attractions - all of which can be yours, if you can strike a deal. Explore some of Shrewsbury’s most beloved features, from the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery to the Charles Darwin statue, the Flaxmill Maltings and the serene Quarry Park. Each location has been specially selected for its local interest and universal appeal. The utilities and modes of transport in the game feature local services, and many spaces are inspired by popular local businesses for an authentic and modern experience. Who will be the first to claim the Libertine for their own? Maybe Shrewsbury Canal will bring you a step closer to success. Featuring stunning and authentic photography from the local area, there’s plenty to enjoy whether you’re a seasoned MONOPOLY expert or a first-time player. So choose a token, roll the dice and seek your fortune!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Shrewsbury!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Concord College, Shrewsbury Castle and Theatre Severn – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905037761
Product Item Code: WM00027-EN1-6
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+