Pay a visit to the iconic and historical town of Huddersfield in this special MONOPOLY jigsaw. Huddersfield is renowned for its award-winning historical architecture and memorable landmarks and attractions, many of which feature in this beautiful 1000-piece jigsaw inspired by the Huddersfield MONOPOLY game board. Piece together some of Huddersfield’s most beloved features, from Castle Hill to St. Peter's Parish Church and the University of Huddersfield. Each location has been specially selected for its local interest and community appeal. Can you piece together Scammonden Reservoir, Lawrence Batley Theatre and the Chance and Community Chest spaces? With a variety of stunning and authentic photography from the local area, as well as traditional MONOPOLY mainstays like the GO TO JAIL and FREE PARKING spaces, there’s plenty here for novice puzzlers and MONOPOLY lovers alike to enjoy. So take a break from bankrupting your opponents, and work together to complete this fresh, original, high-quality jigsaw instead.
- The world’s favourite family board game is now available as a 1000-piece jigsaw!
- This officially-licensed MONOPOLY jigsaw puzzle is inspired by the original Huddersfield game
- Can you complete every property, tax space and corner square?
- Gather your friends and family to help piece together this charming and lively jigsaw
- Hours of entertainment as your Huddersfield MONOPOLY game board starts to come together
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x350mm x50mm
|Number of Players: