Pay a visit to the iconic and historic city of Dublin in this special MONOPOLY jigsaw. Piece together this iconic MONOPOLY game board inspired by the Dublin edition, complete with all your favourite and most memorable spaces from Ha’Penny Bridge to National Botanic Gardens, Dublin Bay and the legendary Phoenix Park. With a variety of stunning and authentic photography from the local area, take the time to rediscover this famous MONOPOLY edition whilst putting the pieces together for spaces like Dublin Airport, Water Works and Income Tax. As an extra challenge, the board features an assortment of playing tokens, houses, hotels, cards, money and dice, as well as traditional MONOPOLY game board mainstays like the GO TO JAIL and FREE PARKING spaces, so there’s plenty here for novice puzzlers and MONOPOLY lovers alike to enjoy. So take a break from bankrupting your opponents, and work together to complete this fresh, original, high-quality jigsaw instead.
- The world’s favourite family board game is now available as a 1000-piece jigsaw!
- This officially-licensed MONOPOLY jigsaw puzzle is inspired by the original Dublin game
- Can you complete every property, tax space and corner square?
- Gather your friends and family to help piece together this charming and lively jigsaw
- Hours of entertainment as your Dublin MONOPOLY game board starts to come together
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x270mm x52mm
|Number of Players: