Located in the heart of Hampshire, the ancient cathedral city of Winchester is one of the oldest settlements in Britain and has a wealth of heritage and history. Dating back to the Iron Age, Winchester was one of Britain's first Roman settlements. This eye-catching city is packed full of culture and is host to the Hat Fair, one of the longest running festivals of outdoor arts and the Theatre Royal. The city has everything you need if you feel the urge for a shopping spree, there is a wide range of independent shops and well-known brands located along the High Street. If you want to grab some fresh air, you can't go wrong with a trip down the River Itchen, and to feel even closer to nature there is the amazing Marwell Zoo. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to roll the dice and play MONOPOLY: Winchester Edition!
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY - Winchester Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the beautiful sights of Winchester, including the eye-catching Winchester Cathedral and the fascinating Great Hall and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to King Alfred the Great's Statue, the City Museum, or Jewry Street - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: