Explore the many wonders that Dubai has to offer as you take a trip around the city's very own MONOPOLY board. Start your journey with a trip to the world-famous Sheikh Zayed Road, but be careful of the traffic! When you've revelled in all the city's skyscrapers, take a trip to La Mer and feel the warm sand beneath your feet. If you want something more high-octane head to Atlantis Aquaventure, rounding off with a visit to the Dubai Frame for breathtaking views of downtown. Then you arrive at one of the things Dubai is most famous for shopping! Lose yourself in Festival City or the Mall of the Emirates. Next, be greeted with the world-class educational establishment Nord Anglia International School, Dubai, before visiting Global Village, which combines culture, shopping and entertainment for the whole family. As you head around the final corner, marvel at Atlantis The Palm, which offers unparalleled views of the Arabian Sea. Be sure to visit the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, and dine above the clouds. You then move on to the stunning Bluewaters island, which offers a wonderful mixture of accommodation, dining and entertainment, before ending your journey at the world's most luxurious hotel - the Burj Al Arab. With its Iconic sail-shaped silhouette, the hotel is a beacon of modern Dubai. All these landmarks and many more are immortalised on the Dubal MONOPOLY board, so locate your favourite hotspots, roll the dice and begin to build your property empire!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Dubai
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Explore the many wonders that Dubai has to offer as you take a trip around the city's very own MONOPOLY board.
- Locate your favourite hotspots, roll the dice and begin to build your property empire!
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family.
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: