You don’t need a TARDIS to travel the universe with the Doctor and friends - just this reimagined Doctor Who edition of Trivial Pursuit! Featuring 600 questions about all 13 iterations of the legendary time-traveller known as the Doctor, plus plenty of questions about the Daleks, the Cybermen and all your favourite companions, this set is guaranteed to test your knowledge to the limits.
Think you know your Slitheen from your Judoon? Know the significance of Coal Hill? Remember the thirteenth Doctor’s first words? Then it’s time to prove it. This pack spans the events of every classic and new episode of Doctor Who, and spans every location, from Earth to Gallifrey, Skaro and beyond! Questions are sorted into six subjects: Time Lords, Companions, Episodes & Stories, Years & Dates, Monsters, and Cast, Crew & Beyond, for an extensive look behind the scenes as well.
You can easily slot this game into your boxed edition at home - or simply play it straight away! So whether you’re a seasoned Trivial Pursuit player, or a Doctor Who fanatic looking for a new challenge, this set is definitely for you.
- Up-to-date edition of Trivial Pursuit featuring your favourite Time Lord!
- This quick-play quiz has 600 questions that will entertain and educate even the smartest Whovians
- Fascinating, puzzling and captivating questions that will test your knowledge of space and time
- Bite-size game comes with coloured dice, 100 cards and easy-to-carry wedge case
- A challenging game that’s fun for all the family!
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||135mm x135mm x86mm
|Number of Players: