Celebrate Ireland's inaugural National City of Culture with this special edition of the MONOPOLY game! From architectural awards to cosmopolitan cafe culture, this beautiful city inspires so much more than its eponymous poetry! Start your tour of Limerick with a trip to The Hunt Museum, which boasts a fascinating collection of over 2,000 artefacts, before allowing the delicious smells drifting from the Milk Market to draw you in. After perusing the aisles for artisan delights, head over to the quayside; the waterfront is alive with stylish pubs and cosy restaurants overlooking the River Shannon. All this sightseeing wearing you out? Pop into O'Mahony's Booksellers to pick up a paperback, before resting your legs at The Stormy Teacup for some tea and cake, or pay a visit to The Buttery if it's wine and tapas you're after. In pride of place stands King John's Castle, the historic core of the city and one of the best-preserved Norman castles in Europe, home to a wealth of interactive exhibitions or simply a location from which to take in a fantastic view of the city below. All your favourite locations and more have made it onto the game board, so get ready to roll the dice and let the craic flow as you play MONOPOLY: The Limerick Edition. Order your limited edition copy of the World's best board game today!
- The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Limerick
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Limerick Writer's Centre, St Mary's Cathedral or King John's Castle - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: