Pay a visit to the vibrant and historic city of Leicester in this special edition of MONOPOLY. Leicester is renowned for its huge Victoria and Abbey parks, fascinating historical sites like Leicester Cathedral, and memorable landmarks and attractions - all of which can be yours, if you can strike a deal.
Explore some of Leicester’s most beloved features, from the Haymarket Memorial Clock Tower to Leicester City Football Club, the Golden Mile and the elegant Curve Theatre. Each location has been specially selected for its local interest and universal appeal.
The utilities and modes of transport in the game feature local services, and many spaces are inspired by popular local businesses for an authentic and modern experience. Who will be the first to claim the University of Leicester for their own? Maybe Leicester Airport will bring you a step closer to success.
Featuring stunning and authentic photography from the local area, there’s plenty to enjoy whether you’re a seasoned MONOPOLY expert or a first-time player. So choose a token, roll the dice and seek your fortune!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Leicester!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Victoria Park, Jubilee Square and the National Space Centre – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: