Pay a visit to the best and most iconic world heritage sites the UK has to offer in this special Community MONOPOLY jigsaw of the The Lake District National Park. The Lakes is renowned for its beautiful lakes and mountains, timeless and memorable landmarks and attractions, all of which feature in this beautiful 1000-piece jigsaw based on the Lakes MONOPOLY game board. Piece together some of the Lakes’ most beloved features, from Windermere Lake to Scafell Pike, Wray Castle and the Brockhole on Windermere. Each location has been specially selected for its local interest and community appeal. Can you piece together Langdale Pikes, Moot Hall and the Chance and Community Chest spaces? With a variety of stunning and authentic photography from the local area, as well as traditional MONOPOLY mainstays like the GO TO JAIL and FREE PARKING spaces, there’s plenty here for novice puzzlers and MONOPOLY lovers alike to enjoy. So take a break from bankrupting your opponents, and work together to complete this fresh, original, high-quality jigsaw instead.
- The world’s favourite family board game is now available as a 1000 jigsaw!
- This officially-licensed MONOPOLY jigsaw puzzle is inspired by the original The Lakes Monopoly game
- Can you complete every site from around the Lake, utility, tax space and corner square?
- Gather your friends and family to help piece together this beautiful and gorgeous jigsaw
- Hours of entertainment as your The Lakes MONOPOLY game board starts to come together
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x350mm x50mm
|Number of Players: