Harrogate Monopoly 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Promo: Free Shipping on all orders over £10
Pay a visit to the iconic and historic town of Harrogate in this special Community MONOPOLY jigsaw. Harrogate is renowned for its stunning Valley Gardens, Pump Museum and memorable landmarks and attractions, all of which feature in this beautiful 1000-piece jigsaw based on the Harrogate MONOPOLY game board. Piece together some of Harrogate's most beloved features, from the Queen Victoria Monument to the Cenotaph, the Harrogate Flower Show and Mercer Gallery. Each location has been specially selected for its local interest and community appeal. Can you piece together Harrogate Railway Station, Crimple Valley Viaduct and the Chance and Community Chest spaces? With a variety of stunning and authentic photography from the local area, as well as traditional MONOPOLY mainstays like the GO TO JAIL and FREE PARKING spaces, there's plenty here for novice puzzlers and MONOPOLY lovers alike to enjoy. So take a break from bankrupting your opponents, and work together to complete this fresh, original, high-quality jigsaw instead.
- The world’s favourite family board game is now available as a 1000-piece jigsaw!
- This officially-licensed MONOPOLY Community jigsaw puzzle is inspired by the original Harrogate game
- Can you complete every property, tax space and corner square?
- Gather your friends and family to help piece together this beautiful and detailed jigsaw
- Hours of entertainment as your Harrogate MONOPOLY game board starts to come together
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905042321
Product Item Code: WM01061-EN1-6
Product Dimensions: 270mm x350mm x50mm
Suitable Age: 10+
Number of Players: 1+