The enigmatic series Sherlock retells the tale of England's most celebrated detective - and now Sherlock Holmes and John Watson's adventures in 21st century London are the centrepiece for their own version of the classic game of Cluedo! Who killed Moriarty? Was it Mrs Hudson, in the Tower of London with the Wrench, or Irene Adler, in 221B, with a Candlestick? You'll need all your wits about you to find out!
- In this special edition of Sherlock Cluedo - The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Alongside your favourite characters including Sherlock Holmes, John Watson and Irene Adler, enter special locations including Baker Street, Dartmoor, Battersea Power Station, and uncover the hidden secrets
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: Who did it? Where did it occur? And what weapon did the culprit use?
- Was it Sherlock Holmes in Baker Street with a revolver? Or Irene Adler in Tower of London with a dagger?
- The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||270mm x400mm x52mm
|Number of Players: