Discover some of the best and most iconic world heritage sites the UK has to offer in this exciting new edition of Top Trumps: The Lakes! The classic, competitive card game gets a Cumbrian twist as you pit iconic Lake District locations against each other and battle to claim the title of Top Trump. Pick your best stat from each card; if your opponent can’t beat it, you win the round and take their card! Discover the stunning views of Aira Force Waterfall, explore the rich history of Castlerigg Stone Circle, then take in some superb views from Beatrix Potter's Hill Top House. You can find out about the home of William Wordsworth at Rydal Mount and Gardens, and discover the delicious secret recipe from Grasmere Village! Set sail from Coniston Boating Centre before taking on a treetop hike at Brockhole on Windermere. Each card offers fascinating insights into each location alongside some stunning photography. This pack is sure to please explorers and Top Trumps players alike, and who knows: you might find a few new spots to visit too!
- Entertaining, educational card game loved for bringing your favourite National Park to life
- Play Top Trumps anytime, anywhere, with as many people as you like
- Find out how fun, family-friendly and accessible sites like Windermere Lake and Scafell Pike can be
- Easy-to-carry plastic case means there are no limits on gameplay
- Prepare to outsmart your opponents, discover new and exciting Cumbrian facts and duel your way to becoming the Top Trump!
|European Article Number (EAN):
|Product Item Code:
||85mm x140mm x20mm
|Number of Players: